An Egyptiany Theme Marine Scheme

Cheomesh

Salve! I decided to join up because I thought it would be a good idea to browse other 40k forums than Dakka. I figured the best place to start would be showing off some of my work. I have two projects; one is a full on Codex Marine chapter with a deserty, ancient Egyptian inspired theme. I have an ongoing Blog at Dakka: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/319507.page

I apologize for having to link to another site, but there's quite a few pictures and having to go through and resize each one, host and then post is a bit time consuming.

The other project is a scout chapter, but that's a slow secondary project since you get 5 Scouts for the obscene price of 23USD.

M.

Welcome aboard Chemosh. We use the same BBCodes as Dakka so you can easily cut-n-paste your posts from there to here. You also have gallery space here to host your pics should you need it. If you want some Egyptian themed inspiration, search for Aegyptus Astartes down in the Liber Astartes section and you'll find an entire collection of Egyptian themed Chapters.

Archived