Need advise on Mini-fig

MTMK15

i'm playing Guardians of the Covenant, a Dark Angels successor and i am fielding a Chapter master.

but i wanna know which GW figurine look the best for chapter master. i am arming him with a storm shield and relic blade

Well, I would start off by getting a commander box and see what you like about that. If you don't really like the stuff/poses on the parts, then maybe mix and match stuff from other boxes, such as Saquinary Guard for the relic blades, or space wolf pack box for other stuff. Finally, try just converting it from parts you already have.

If your having trouble with buying this stuff, try Ebay. Just my suggestion.

i was thinking of using this guy and then slice of his sword hand and replace it with the power sword from the Dark Angels upgrade kit which i have 2 of.

then i'll cut off his plasma pistol and angle his hand down. the Dark Angels upgrade kit also comes with a storm shield so jyeah!!

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1240794_99060101281_Col40kDATacSgtMain_445x319.jpg

"To every man his own" is what I say. Personally, however, once I paint my guys I always hate to cut em up again. Still, whatever you like. Though another thing, have a look at the San guard online man their swords are basically relic blades that look awesome. Another kit for units in general is the death company. There poses are just so awesome. Have a look some time.

I like the Vanguard Sergeant's two handed Relic Blade, you might be able to stick a shield on one arm.

The Khan on foot model is pretty impressive too.

Of course, if you want a great big sword, you can't go past the Emperor's Champion.

Cheers, Paul.

Archived