airbrush test

paintner

tested my airbrush today.

the pic isn't the greatest and the colours are just for the fun of 'extreme' =)

the picture is a bit light. the actual colours are a bit darker.

http://www.thearena.se/conversion/airbrush.jpg

hopefully I will be able to use it some more later on this week, for real =)

going to play around some more and learn how it works some more. and try get the real paint scheme as well.

any tips and trix on the use of an airbrush, please let me know.

atm I mix my vallejo game/model colours with 1:1 water. also tried 1:1 with window cleaner and 1:(9:1) with water/window cleaner (first 1 is always paint).

don't know if any mix is better/easier then the other.

Not much to say about the model. I love how smooth the paint goes on from airbrushes. I've yet to get the adapter needed to hook my airbrush up to a compressor, but I'm pretty eager to start playing with it.

It would be great to see the results of someone who is trying to figure it out. Hope you post more results.

Not much to say about the model. I love how smooth the paint goes on from airbrushes. I've yet to get the adapter needed to hook my airbrush up to a compressor, but I'm pretty eager to start playing with it.

It would be great to see the results of someone who is trying to figure it out. Hope you post more results.

Using a compressor is really nice. Put it on low PSI by accident (default when it was shipped) without checking the manual for the airbrush in my eagerness to get started. And I guess the result is what might happen when using cans. I got good air at first but then a drop in the pressure and that was not good =)

I can post more pics as I play and learn if you like, sure thing. Do please post yours as well =))

Take this as a challenge and get that converter so you can plug it in :mellow:

Archived