Conversion work

Im doing conversion work with loyalists, and chaos marines, and had some questions:

1. Im making a terminator deamon weapon using the sorcerer staff, and was wondering if the fantasy plastic minotaur axe head would look out of place ( the one handed one with the skull on it)

2. any suggestions about sets with weapon heads that would make good looking power weapons for chaos terminators? So far i have used some of the fantasy chaos knight weapon heads.

3. those of you who bought chapter master gabrial seth know how he comes? (like is his head seperate, arms connected to his body) I want to make a space wolf guard out of it, and also wanted to know how much of the flesh tearer's iconography i have to shave off.

4.I wanted to make a powersword for a costume this halloween, and wanted to know what you guys think: Im taking a plastic knight sword,( it looks like Aragorn's sword form the lord of the rings.) and wanted to know what would be an east way to make those small power conduits near the guard, and handle, i was thinking using very small plasticard tubes, but that would be a little difficult to cut down. If it turns out good, ill put it in the tutorials!

5.whats easier to make, a bolt pistol or a laspistol? any tutorials?

6. I was looking, and couldn't find any tutorials, on hoy to make a terminator combi-plasma, (for chaos) any help?

Archived