WIP White Scars Librarian on bike

GLD

Pretty much as the title says...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/GLD1/libbyonbike2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/GLD1/libbyonbike1.jpg

I have used one of the GW metal librarians, cut off at the waste (there was a lot of swearing and sawing involved!!!). I used a standard bike with Ravenwing fairings, as well as the Ravenwing Book and Ravenwing robed legs.

I sculpted a very basic cloak using green-stuff, as the original robe was only on the one side of his body. I have used a metal White Scar shoulder pad, and will add some animal pelts before painting it...

It pretty good. Personally I don't see what people are saying about the book for a couple reasons.

1. It is a book for a super human so its size has to be adjusted accordingly. Big person=Big Book ;)

2. He's going to be reading it for spells and such while driving right? Wouldn't you want a book with large print to make it easier to read while you are driving 100 mph?

Just my .02 in your defense :lol:

Haha thanks for the support!

I had no idea how big the book was - I was expecting it to be around the size of the bike's fender, anyway it is a bit bigger than that!

Despite that, I figured he is delivering the word of the emperor to the enemies so why not have a big book - we'll see how it goes once it's all painted!!

i very much like it and the book does not bother me at all, the thing that is missing for me is the fact he is a white scar, there isnt alot of nomadic/hunterness about him.

to be honest the white scarryness can be brought out by paint so it s minor thing but either way, great conversion.

looking forward to seeing it painted.

Agreed - I will probably add some of the smaller wolf pelts to it to make it a bit rougher, and paint will indeed help a lot...

I am still yet to decide on the colour scheme - either a blue bike and blue rider (my least favourite idea); blue bike and white rider (possible); white bike and blue rider (2nd favourite) or white bike and white rider with maybe one blue arm (my favourite at the moment...)

So we'll see - I won't get round to painting him for a week or two...

Archived