Land Speeder Deep Striken & shooting

Iron-Daemon Forge

Hi everone

So Land Speeder, Deep Striken & being able to fire.

In the old Space Marine FQA it said you where not allow to fire on the turn you deep strike. However during a game last night & the after match talk going through what we learn from the game, give feedback (for a tournament in week time). One bit came up & it was this.

Basicly as said in the old FQA you could never deep strike & fire with a Land Speeder. However this also ment in 5th ed you got that nice cover save. However looking that the recent FQA, it seem to be remove/gone. Is there anything on the rule book on this & if so which page.

Just basicly wanted to check if Speeder can now fire on the turn they deep strike or not.

Marine FQA

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Custom...Marines_Nov2009

Just want to make sure before this tournament, as end of the day I do not want to out do my oppent on a/any rule if it is not there but use to or like wise out do myself when it can help/matter.

Thanks in advance for any help

IP

Yes, they can.

A Deep Striking vehicle counts as moving at cruising speed(BRB, Pg.95). A Fast vehicle can fire one weapon and all defensive weapons when it moves cruising speed (BRB, Pg.70). Please note : you do not get the Flat Out cover save on the turn you Deep Strike.

Archived