Ultramarines 2nd Company[All Of It!]

mega_marines

Bout damn time.

You're missing a handful of models. PA Calgar, original Tigurius, the Honor Guards, the Ultramarines Captain, the Chapter Champion, the Ancient, the Skullz Standard Bearer, and Lord Macragge.

I'm sure if you have TDA Calgar you must have the Honor Guards, Chapter Champion and Ancient, but do you have the other Ultramarines models somewhere?

I need someone to paint my stuff. I just can't get caught up....

Oh, I have all of those, I just didn't include them in the pic because I just wanted one version of everything. It'd be a bit strange to see two Calgars leading from the front!

In fact, they're sitting in my case right now, awaiting the return of some of their brethren who are on display at GW.

That leaves very few things I can't tell if you have game model-wise:

The 3 Ultramarines Tactical Marines?

The Forgeworld Ultramarines Rhino parts?

The FW brass and resin icons?

The FW TDA shoulder pads?

If you have all that then I think you do actually have the complete set of 40k game material. If not, you should work on that. You're sooooo close.

Man, I really wish I had the income I have now 10 years ago. I think I'd basically own every single Ultramarines thing ever made....

All the Warp Artifact belt buckles, key chains, statues, etc

All the books (tho I think I might actually have all of them, aside from the newest Ventris book)

All the Forgeworld parts

All of the games (I think Ultra Marines, Battle Fleet Gothic, Space Crusade, Chaos Gate, and the card games are the ones I'm missing now)

I think I have all the GW stuff, aside from the 3 Ultramarines Tactical Marines and Iwo Jima flag.

That leaves very few things I can't tell if you have game model-wise:

The 3 Ultramarines Tactical Marines?

The Forgeworld Ultramarines Rhino parts?

The FW brass and resin icons?

The FW TDA shoulder pads?

If you have all that then I think you do actually have the complete set of 40k game material. If not, you should work on that. You're sooooo close.

Man, I really wish I had the income I have now 10 years ago. I think I'd basically own every single Ultramarines thing ever made....

All the Warp Artifact belt buckles, key chains, statues, etc

All the books (tho I think I might actually have all of them, aside from the newest Ventris book)

All the Forgeworld parts

All of the games (I think Ultra Marines, Battle Fleet Gothic, Space Crusade, Chaos Gate, and the card games are the ones I'm missing now)

I think I have all the GW stuff, aside from the 3 Ultramarines Tactical Marines and Iwo Jima flag.

The three Ultramarine Tactical Marines are dispersed throughout the 2nd Company in the pictures if you look close enough. Same goes for the Rhino, Land Raider, and Brass Etched parts. The most noticeable of these is found on the Land Raider in the back. The TDA pads are on some of the Terminators on the far left too.

Worst part is, I typically wear the Ultra belt buckle. In fact...I think I do have everything. Kinda weird. <_<

Archived