Might of Heroes

Glitch85

In the blood angel codex the psychic power Might of Heroes says if successful the model gains +D3 attacks. Does that mean on you roll a D6 and on a 1-2 its 1 attack, 3-4 its 2 attacks and 5-6 its 3 attacks??

That is how you use it with a D6 yes but should you have a D3 I'm sure that would be fine or any dice as long as it can be divided into three equal "sections".

In the blood angel codex the psychic power Might of Heroes says if successful the model gains +D3 attacks. Does that mean on you roll a D6 and on a 1-2 its 1 attack, 3-4 its 2 attacks and 5-6 its 3 attacks??

That is how you use it with a D6 yes but should you have a D3 I'm sure that would be fine or any dice as long as it can be divided into three equal "sections".

You know I was kidding right? There is no such thing as a D3, it's impossible

I've had success using a d30. On a 1 I get +1, on a 2 I get +2, on a 3 I get +3, and on a 4+ I re-roll. My opponent usually just lets me have a +3 from the second turn onwards... ;)

http://www.gmdice.com/prodimages/D3-3302-0014.jpg.jpg

The more typical manner of making an actual d3 that I've seen is to reface a d6 such that there are two 1s, two 2s, and two 3s on it. But I like the new hexagonal die idea.

No it isn't. You can find them for sale. Here is an example, from Chessex.

V

Archived