Cleanse and Burn! (Scouring-Era Blood Angels Kill Team log)

Pig Of Sparta

@ Chapter Master Ignis Domus: please feel free to steal any parts of this that you like :).

@ Baal Dropout: Thanks mate, was thinking of trying to do one shortish piece of fluff for each member of the kill team to try and add some more character to them, including the Rhino.

@ High Marshall Sigfeird: thanks brother, glad you stopped by. Incidentally, hows your giant chappy coming along?

James

• 3 weeks later...

Hey PigofSparta was wondering how things are going with this project? It has to be one of my favourite posts and would love to see an update sometime soon.

Hope you don't mind but I'm using it as insipration for a distraction - currently working on an Imperial Fists successor Army and a Thousand Sons offshot army but stuck modelling them which is taking a long long time and really fancied using some spares to create a small killteam as a distraction to keep me motivated.....hopefully it will allow me to do some nice conversions and get them painted quickly and thus keep my other projects moving - although has to be said the kill team has already expanded to 1250 point army!

Anyway I'm niking your idea of some fluff and modelling update if you don't mind.

But as anyone will tell you the apprentice rarely outdoes the Master so would be awesome to see some developments on this?

PS love the stories.

Archived