Ghostbear's Iron Warrior WIP

Ghostbear_100

So, I have been working off and on on a Photoshop drawing of a pre heresy Iron warrior for some time, seen below.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9273/marinebasedrawingcopy.jpg

Besides getting some feedback on it (don't bother with the perspective or technical errors, believe me I already have noticed them ;) ), I wanted to know if people feel that this is a drawing that I should really try finishing (color, background, etc). School does put a lot in the way time wise, and I havent worked on this in over a month. I have a version with some base colors, but I wonder if I should move on to something new.

A drawing of Perturabo does sound tempting....

Hello Ghostbear_100,

I wouldn't say that the lack of response is a "no". But disqualifying the feedback on perspective and technicall errors will put some people of. I'd say go and give this dude some colours and ask for more feedback then.

When people give C&C it's their perspective and some of it may give you some new insights. Pick up what you want and leave the rest. Learn from you'r "mistakes" and take it to the next project.

Keep it up, and show more!

Cheers,

Vandael

I'd say go on! It looks good, but kinda booring since it is only a sketch.

The handle for his axe seems to be a bit off, tough. It looks like it doesnt come out in a straight line from the "hole" in the axehead. Know what i mean? :D

- Natanael

Archived