Please Provide your feedback! I need help!

FF151

Hey guys,

i have read all the debates on these forums and others to if a chaplain on a bike should have a black bike or a bike that represents the chapter he is fighting for. My army is Crimson Fist so I have decided to paint the bike chapter colours and the chaplain black. Please have a look at this one minute video that shows you all angles and tell me what you think!! Is it cool the way it is or should I repaint the bike black?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

I think you should stick with the red and blue. It's a nice and welcome break from all the blackness associated with Chaplains. Nice brushwork too, the harsh highlights on the upper surfaces of the bike work really well, almost adding a gloss look to the paint :).

Great work

James

Im not sure what the Codex Astartes says on the subject. Id assume that it would be up to the individual, if the bike was his property. Generally id say if its the Chaplains personal bike it would be black - but the Chaplain would have access to the chapters vehicle pool, and would be able to jump on any bike, even mid-battle, in which case it would be chapter colours.

That being said, if the Chaplain wanted his bike to be chapter colours, or really any colour he'd be allowed. But if you're asking what looks better, id say your Chaplain's bike looks great, and would definitely fit in, fluff wise and aesthetically, so id vote leave it as it, looks awesome!

I must start by saying that your Chappy is awesome, as is the bike. The only thing that struck me as a little "off" (and this is, I admit, nit-picky) is the red rim on the front tire. I would maybe do the rim black, the red just kinda looks... meh...

Archived