My renegade chapter: Sons of Bane

Q0rbin

• 2 months later...

So I finished some zerks and a chaos cultist leader/ Necromunda leader. Sadly I dont have taken any shots of the new zerks. But I'm hope to please you with the cultist leader. :)

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t20/C0rbin/P1040794.jpg

The cultist leader is absolutely brilliant! The model selection, the gas mask, the pale complexion, those dead eyes... absolutely perfect fit! And the fact that he looks like just a scrawny guy and not a heroic brick of a man like most 40k minis adds heaps of character.

Wow, man. Simply wow. That's amazing. Your use of parts is both incredibly intelligent and very creative.I mean, using a flamer nozzle as part of a bionic arm? Whaaaat? Very nice. I'd have never thought to use Vampire Count model as cultist leader! Very nice.

Thanks death from given, that was very nice words.

The cultist leader is absolutely brilliant! The model selection, the gas mask, the pale complexion, those dead eyes... absolutely perfect fit! And the fact that he looks like just a scrawny guy and not a heroic brick of a man like most 40k minis adds heaps of character.

Thanks, but it's really not my idea from the beginning, i borrowed some inspiration from another guy. But he didn't use the same head- or armparts. Just the countmodel as the base.

Excellent work on the Cultist Leader!

It's easy to imagine that guy at the head of a sea of auto-gun toting fanatics.

Thanks, yeah the pose is perfect for that. ;)

Idea stolen. That is an epic Cultist Leader! :)

Ludovic

Of course, just take the idea. I did get the inspiration from another guy.

Very tidy as always brother, been a looking time since I last saw a classic auto pistol!

Yeah, it's of course from the DV-box

That cultist leader is excellent. He's one of the most seamless conversions of fantasy and 40k I've seen on this forum. I really like your choice of colours too. Stands out from the subtle yellow on the chaos marines but still ties them together.

• 4 months later...

So the question is.... Terminator or the matrix?

Matrix. :)

By the way, what head did you use for the Cultist Leader smile.png

The Heldrake definitely looks interesting thumbsup.gif

It is from the empire wizards box with a cadian gasmask.

How have I never seen this before!?!?!? Inspiring! Almost makes me want to a start a chaos army of my own...almost msn-wink.gif

Just almost? ;)

WoW this is cool.thumbsup.gif

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Are those wrist bracers from powerfists? and if so which ones?

I think they are from the new Raptor kit. It comes with some lightning claws with the fist section missing.

Archived