Apothecary-Brother Viktor Rose

For my DIY Chaos Marine warband I didn't want to have just any Plague Marines hanging around. I'm a DIY fluffer nutter, so my Plague Marines are going to be led by a "Chaos Apothecary" who does some crazy "re-animator" stuff on dead Space Marines. Here he is assembled, though I can see that I'm going to have to smooth out his chest armor some more. I reckon I'll get him painted up and based by Sunday night.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/montismo/viktor002.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/montismo/viktor001.jpg

I'm not too sure about the Storm Bolter. I don't think tacking two Bolters together is the best solution there, as Storm Bolters are usually shorter in length. Otherwise, I like the model, is that chirugeon out of the Fabius Bile kit?

I'm not too sure about the Storm Bolter. I don't think tacking two Bolters together is the best solution there, as Storm Bolters are usually shorter in length. Otherwise, I like the model, is that chirugeon out of the Fabius Bile kit?

That is a Twin-linked Bolter, not a Storm Bolter. Chaos Marines do actually just stick Bolters together like that. The outside half of that contraption is from a Chaos Rhino sprue. I couldn't find its proper mate, so I just shaved up another Bolter. The only real difference is that the fiddled up half doesn't have the plate and spikes, but I'm not really concerned about it.

And that is indeed a Chirurgeon. Turns out you can just buy the Chirurgeon as a bitz order, and it comes with four Dark Angel backpacks for some reason.

The torso, arm with gene-seed extractor and gene-seed helix pauldron is from the SM Command Squad. The head is from a Dark Angel conversion kit. The legs are Khorne Berzerker legs. The arm holding the Twin-linked Bolter is from the regular Chaos Marine Squad, as is half of the Twin-linked Bolter. The skull and the remaining half of the Twin-linked Bolter is from a Chaos Rhino kit.

Archived