Need a Chapter Symbol!

gallery_50252_4355_55806.jpg

This is the colour scheme for my Forest Brethren chapter, I need a chapter symbol to paint freehand onto the shoulder pads. The chapter is based on a Forest Planet and has a strong Tribal/Barbarian/Early Celtic imagery associated with it.

I just thought I'd ask you guys for a hand on deciding the;

1) Colour

and

2) Design

of the symbol.

(It needs to fit both the current colour scheme and the theme of my chapter and not be too hard to freehand!)

Any ideas are welcome, I'll pick the best one and put it on my entire chapter :lol:

Just dont use any Axe symbols as thats opposite to the tree concept. If i were you, and im not sure how far your fine brushing is I would use the tree of life symbol * google it* its got lots of swirls,and interlocking knots. but it would look sweet.

My other idea for the Forest Brethren is my be a Deer/ Elk antlers and a sword threw it. kinda like a twist on Kernunnos the celtic/ welsh god of forestry, war, death, and fertility. hope all my assistance helped.

I definitely agree with the Normish about the contrasting white. I dunno why but it seems very celtic-y to me. And the tree of life thing is very dopage, I would do something like that... If I could be bothered :P but it's definitely the best one

Archived