Why give a Captain Terminator armor?

thade

I have one of the old terminator Captains because the model is rockin'. I run him as AA, RB, and SB. This config comes out to eight points more than upgrading him to terminator Armor. The only real drawback is that the points get fiddly, but he's wysywig and I like the imagery of Terminator Armor and a Relic Blade.

I have one of the old terminator Captains because the model is rockin'. I run him as AA, RB, and SB. This config comes out to eight points more than upgrading him to terminator Armor. The only real drawback is that the points get fiddly, but he's wysywig and I like the imagery of Terminator Armor and a Relic Blade.

No offense, but if he's modeled in TDA, he's not modeled WYSIWYG if you're fielding him as if he's in Artificier Armor. TDA is not PA.

Well to be fair, the old TDA Captain is about 2/3 the size of a modern terminator- about the same size as the Seth model.

Haha, truly? I take it back then. If you don't say anything, I bet nobody will notice. <_<

For the record, my TDA LC Captain is 10% complete. Trying to decide whether he'll be one of my existing Captains in TDA, or a newly promoted Captain. My chapter is growing, it could use another guy with authority.

Archived