IG Company command?

Cpt. Salvatore

They were restricted to 1 in the past, just like Warbosses or Daemon Princes. But you can just take a second Company Command Squad with the current Codex. Though you probably shouldn't, just like with Warbosses, Daemon Princes or Chapter Masters.

Well, does it have a 0-1 by it's entry in the codex? Since it doesn't, you can take as many as the force org chart allows. There is nothing rule-wise or fluff-wise wrong with doing so - regiments consist of multiple companies, it could represent a higher command formation accompanying a company, or could be an exceptional platoon command squad. The fluff is meant to enhance the games, you're not really supposed to scour the fluff to find arguments for why someone can't use a unit.

Heck, in Planetstrike you can take three.

Gives you more orders- but theyre not scoring, and their own damage output isnt as good as other units for its price. So, its perfectly legal but not often seen outside the largest battles.

Heck, in Planetstrike you can take three.

Gives you more orders- but theyre not scoring, and their own damage output isnt as good as other units for its price. So, its perfectly legal but not often seen outside the largest battles.

I dunno I've seen mechvet lists that just use the command squad... as extra vets really... 4 meltas is 4 meltas or a plasmawagon is always fun... seriously 9 plasma shots from 5 guys... nice. WHERE ARE YOUR TERMINATORS NOW!?! Oh yer right I see them behind those shields.

Archived