WIP Count as Kharn

Martox

Ave Fraters;

Been working on this for about a week now, after seeing some interesting and incredibly inspirational works (particularly Dan the Deamon's army, which continues to be a source of ideas to steal every time he updates). Anyway; whilst ideas for Raptors were kicking about in my head I decided it was time to reach back to the old World Eater influences and throw in a unit of berzerkers and Khârn.

The Berzerkers havn't been started yet, but will be on the way. If I can I'm going to replicate the idea of motion seen here in what I count as Khârn. Unfortunately, for WYSIWYG purposes, he's not up to scratch. No mark of Khorne or personal icon (though I could say the mask is his personal icon, maybe?)

Now that I look at him, he seems a bit 'basic' to be Khârn, but I'm not sure how to alleviate that. Ideas welcome!

Anyway, less text, more image:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Martox/caktb.jpg

Comments and critique welcome, as always.

Cheers,

Martox

i like it better your way and with out the infamous "bunny ears". I like that your Khârn has a huge axe to take heads rather than the little gorechild as before. Good work man now get to painting lightning, and red spattered armor.

But but Khârn has Gorechild not Gorefather... although he wishes he had Gorefather... and his Axe is pretty big... I would like to see you use on that size!

But more on topic it looks awesome :yes: as for standing out... I guess that depends on what you've done for your normal guys.

Also if he is actually a Khorne Worshipper (your counts as guy) build the symbol of Khorne into his axe with half of it coming out of the back and the other half being the axe head (I'm not saying you have to remodel to axe head)... then you have your mark of khorne... and its badass enough to be a personel icon! Booya! Ooops no wait I forgot you have the bat wing on the back *strokes chin*

I guess can you give more fluff on the guy... TBH If you say this Khârn and he has an axe and a plasma pistol I don't think anyone will care he hasn't got the mark on him or the Icon... and if you don't use his icon it isn't even an issue...

He looks mad cool and charge-y, the pose is absolutely great! I personally always thought Khârn should have a smaller power pack so that he has more maneuverability, but that's just me. I like his trophy rack, very nicely done and I think he has enough stuff to stand out. He can't go around carrying a lot more or he won't be able to run around killing people. Also I think the axe should include the teeth. Gorechild is made with some dragon's teeth remember, so those need to be there somewhere.

Archived