Flesh Tearer dread with blood talons

yodaid764

Looking good mate, though the head is a bit too far out IMO.

Ludovic

Yeah, he is supposed to be leaning forward to look at what he has in his left hand. I just need to find a way to fit something like an ork in there.

This is great! Looking badass to the max, I love the use of an actual space marine helmet, but it kinda looks like there's a marine inside trying to get out... he's like ripping through the front armour? Whatsup with that?

I think its battle damage, cause the venerable dread has marine helmets in the front, i think this one has had some of the sarcophagus broken off, perhaps to give the head a little more movement.

Yeah, my original concept was to have an ork with power claw in the dread's left hand. The sarcophagus is battle dagamged. I was thinking of using a zombie head but figured this looked good enough becuase I didnt want to try to order it online and wait to get it. Since the casing is cracked open the marine inside (probably in the grips of the Red Thirst) is straining to get at the enemy. If you look closely, it is not easy to see without paint or seeing it up close, you can see where the right side of the chest is damaged and it follows through to the front of the sarcophagus which has been ripped open.

Thanks for the comments!

Archived