Heresy era Luna Wolves

AnDyzZzoRe

Hey guys,

I wanted to post this in my topic about the heresy era Luna Wolves but as I have been unable to locate it, it looks like I'll have to make a new topic *sorry*

After a recent Forgeworld order I got to work, at the moment I'm not making an army, just wanting to paint the beautiful new models, so I've made Locasta Tactical Squad with Nero Vipus as seargent(with bionic wrist now) and Captain Loken...

Theres still a lot to do, finding those last mould lines, sanding things down, etc.. but anything you want to point out, please do!

with no further adieu ~

gallery_43755_5266_14043.jpg

If the squad splits this half are the one that charges forwards with the special weapon. Vipus in the lead

gallery_43755_5266_207719.jpg

The 2nd half of the squad with the heavy weapon, with Vipus' second in command leading them.

gallery_43755_5266_508613.jpg

The special and Heavy weapons

gallery_43755_5266_678928.jpg

Vipus' sword incase they make it into HTH combat.

gallery_43755_5266_294129.jpg

And Loken, with this token bolter and chainsword :cuss .

thanks guys,

Andy

It looks like the flamer is not positioned right. At least from this angle it looks like his hand around the trigger and handle are not with the way the weapon is pointing.

As for Loken, it could use some cleaning up around the sword, maybe greenstuffing but the biggest problem I had was I thought the books describe him with Mk 3 armor. I mean I havn't read the last one so I dunno if has changed or I am thinking of Garo instead (which tends to happen with many of the characters seeming alike).

Eitherway, looking forward to seeing what is next ;)

That's because there is a little mistake... the flamer is not positioned the way Forgeworld intended it to be.

The left hand does not grab the bottom of the flamer, but the handle on top (in the same way as a heavy bolter)

If you fix it, the proportions and the optic will be better.

It's hard to describe, so I drew a picture instead... hope it helps!

http://666kb.com/i/bnxc2r6ex9ciywyak.gif

It's hard to describe, so I drew a picture instead... hope it helps!

http://666kb.com/i/bnxc2r6ex9ciywyak.gif

I thought it might be able to be held either way. Hmm, well saves me the trouble of finding out later. You might want to include a flamer nozzle just so people don't get confused. :P

Archived