Complete battle company

Though I admire the difficulty of your task, I think sometimes quality goes over quantity. i.e. you will probably never use all of these models in regular games, so it makes sense to focus a little on particular squads and make them stand out. The units all look very similar. Yes, most marine armies do and it makes sense from a fluff standpoint, but some "heroes" would be nice and very much appreciated by your gaming opponents.

Keep up the good work though :)

Ahhhh...very sneaky.

Yeah, The photo quality isn't brilliant so they're a little hard to make out in reduced view.

Though I admire the difficulty of your task, I think sometimes quality goes over quantity. i.e. you will probably never use all of these models in regular games, so it makes sense to focus a little on particular squads and make them stand out. The units all look very similar. Yes, most marine armies do and it makes sense from a fluff standpoint, but some "heroes" would be nice and very much appreciated by your gaming opponents.

Keep up the good work though :HQ:

I get your point. My ultimate goal is to collect a whole chapter so hopefully I'll have plenty of chance to model some "individual" models in the future.

Nice job. I admire your dedication. I get bored from painting the same color schemes for too long, so I have about 500 pts of several different chapters and armies.

Yours look good, and I think 40k is trying to grow into more Apoc. style games, so you might very well get a chance to use all of those (plus any more you get done) in the near future, on a regular basis.

Keep up the good work!

Only 500! I might have at most fifteen models in my army painted the same way. In most cases, my squads have a different color scheme for every model. I explain them as either a band of renegades(which explains some of their completely random units) or as some sort of crusade force where a whole bunch of chapters sent a marine or two.

Archived