my sw lost company "warp wolves"

DaGreenBoy

hi

tanks for comment

maybe on the 1st 5 pack the shoulder pads look to big( plasticcard is to big- i think)

on the 2th 5pack looks good to me ^_^

beside the first 5pack was test second is better but all will evolved in time better skills, clear vision of my army

so time will show ^_^

(sorry for grama)

cheers

DGB

to be honest, you should look into Doghouse's arm technique. He attaches the front half of the power armour arm to the elbow of the terminator armour arm, and fills the power armour arm with green stuff to meet the level of the wrist band bit. It means you get the bulk of the termie arm to complement the true scale marine look, but get all the flexibility of having power armour arms.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...t&p=2017462

thanks for advice

but :blush: baefor i run this project i dig all posibility (Doghouse's technique, lamentares, synapse and the others)

in me opinion migsula style is the better for me so i take the step to this way :lol:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/233990.page

in Doghouse's technique arms look to big for me but its me :lol:

beside the shoulder pad in doghouse technique is the same size difrence is that i put plasticcard on pad (maybe this doing big difrence) :lol:

its me first project first time playing with green stuff so all this is new to me

first is the fun like i said the time will show how the project will be look at the end

:)

cheers

Dgb

Nice but it suffers from the small arms/hands syndrome if its truescale (most of the "truescale" do btw)

yes you have right

if i put term arms they look to big to me

but maybe when i use green stuff around arms they will be look up right

i will try later do that

cheers

DGB

Archived