BA Librarian

Sabadin

A quick basic conversion to use for the 2010 GW Halloween event, as such a few minor details unfinished due to time constraints, mainly no writing on parchments and lack of highlights on shoulder trim and gun.

gallery_48561_5329_133234.jpg

gallery_48561_5329_31123.jpg

other angles came out too blurry, will try to get some new ones soon.

for a kitbash he's quite nice. and I like the highlights on the blue, nice and subtle.

however He dosn't 'scream' Librarian to me.

He looks just like you're average marine.

he needs runes, books and the like.

I know he'll be surrounded by red marines, which will make him stand out, but a librarian needs to look like one, even when he's on his own.

keept it up though. with a few tweaks here and there I reckon this guy will turn out to be pretty damn good

DH

however He dosn't 'scream' Librarian to me.

He looks just like you're average marine.

he needs runes, books and the like.

Again, side effects of a short timeframe to work with. I was planning on going with the shoulder pad style psychic hood to help define it more, but it woudn't have fit in behind the helmet and jump pack. So I had to settle with the blue armor, and force weapon effects to really sell him.

Nice model, nice paintjob. Unfortunately I just thought it was a smurf captain at first sight.

What I did on my kitbashed librarian was to use the missile launcher holding hand and attached it to a plasma pistol hand. Voila, instant "STOP" or "Bring it on" or psychic power hand. The halo thing also makes him look like a captain with an iron halo.

Archived