Independent Character in close combat

RastlinD

Today I was playing a game and ran into a rules question. If I have an independent character in combat and he is touching two different units can he split his attacks on each unit? For example say Dante is touching a Carnifex and a squad of gaunts could Dante put two attacks on the Carnifex and two on the squad of gaunts. Thanks. If possible can you cite the page this rule is on.

Today I was playing a game and ran into a rules question. If I have an independent character in combat and he is touching two different units can he split his attacks on each unit? For example say Dante is touching a Carnifex and a squad of gaunts could Dante put two attacks on the Carnifex and two on the squad of gaunts. Thanks. If possible can you cite the page this rule is on.

yes.

I dont have my book handy for exact page number, but its in the section that deals with multiple combates. Every model can split its attacks to any unit that model is engaged with. It must declear how attacks will be split imidiatly before rolling to hit.

I dont have my book handy for exact page number, but its in the section that deals with multiple combates. Every model can split its attacks to any unit that model is engaged with. It must declear how attacks will be split imidiatly before rolling to hit.

BRB pg.41 ATTACKING, second bullet point

Archived