Chaos Techmarine

Atramentar

I was thinking about using a techmarine in my chaos army because i rely heavily on my 2 predators, land raider, and my 3 rhinos

for support in my games. I know that a techmarine isnt in the chaos codex, but my friends and I like to use the "counts as" rule

alot in our games :D

looking for advice:

Was thinking about gamesworkshop's iron warriors warsmith, 2 of them. cut off one of the "servo arms" and attatching it to where

the other one would be on the backpack. Then, a chirurgeon backpack, and use the arms to go underneath, attatching it somehow

then cutting off the ends, adding the plasma pistol && flamer. Also, either finding a power weapon to put in his "power fist" claw, or

just gluing in an arm with a power weapon already attatched. I am still working on my sketches, and i will upload them in case you

need a visual.

ideas welcome:)

Would you balance that out by ditching Daemonic Possession and the Chaos Marine ability to repair Rhinos on the role of 6, or summat?

Other than that, I am all about interesting modifications to the look of Chaos Marine forces. I've done a Chaos Apothecary and a Chaos Techmarine, though my Techmarine is driving a bad ass war engine instead of running around fixing others...

I didnt really think that far into gaming rules... I was thinking of using him to fix my many vehicles in the game, that was it. didnt think about daemonic posession, sine i never use that rule. i really wouldnt waste my time with repairing rhinos anyway just keep him near my main battle tanks.

Im working on a new formation with my troops. Its kind of a barrier "wall" of tanks. my three vindicators move forward and shelter my berserker unit, while my thousand sons on each side shoot down infantry. my terminators deep strike behind, and -hopefully- summon daemons. they kind of either get crushed by my 3 units of 20 each: plaguebringers, bloodletters, and horrors or get forced into the guns. my dreanought on one side keeps them in check from flaking with autocannon && heavy flamer, and on the other is my daemon prince. bikers run on the sides.

But, my dad's FRICKIN lascannons on his predators keep immobolising/destroyer weapons. annoying as hell. so my techmarine would be there to fix it, with four tech servitors, protected by the wall of vindicators. soyah.

thats the whole point of my techmarine thing.

Archived