Scions of Vengeance and some Space Wolves

calgar101

Here is what I have to get my through these long and lonely winter nights, there are a few more things are to be made that are not pictured, these are; 3 Vindicators, a box of Death Company, another Devastator box, Logan Grimnarm Honour Guard, Tech priests, a Thunderfire cannon, 60 Tactical marines, 20 Assault marines and some more.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff365/rhysb/boxes001.jpg?t=1292858133

Here is what I have to get my through these long and lonely winter nights, there are a few more things are to be made that are not pictured, these are; 3 Vindicators, a box of Death Company, another Devastator box, Logan Grimnarm Honour Guard, Tech priests, a Thunderfire cannon, 60 Tactical marines, 20 Assault marines and some more.

that is an absolutly mental amount of models to paint and build, i think i would go mad cleaning all those mould lines off !!

Hi,

Wow,thats a LOT of models.

I have a strange habit of collecting and keeping boxes from things i've bought(never know when you'll need a box!),it drives my Fiancee mad.

That mountain of marine boxes is like my Holy Grail! :lol: ;)

Best of luck getting them assembled,

Mike.

• 4 weeks later...

:( You, good sir, are totally insane.

Good luck, Calgar :lol:

Porridge out.

...Did a rich relative die at the same time as you hitting your head and losing your common sense?

right there is more maybe 4 times as many boxes of warhammer i have ever bought, and you already adding to stuff

I have kind of forgotten about this thread. Just to answer some questions, No this didn't fall off a lorry (unfortunately) this was all bought from Darksphere and some from other people. I am not super rich in any way however I was left a sum of money some of which I decided to spend on warhammer, using Darksphere allowed me to get more bang for my pound. My mother doesn't know about this pile as my 'Den' is out of bounds to her :huh: Actually Pulse I have a lot of sense, I just don't like to demonstrate it much :rolleyes: No thanks Juan the models are too rigid for my liking, I just want a power weapon and 2 meltaguns in my squads which the models do not allow and my 1st Company is entirely made up of Terminators. Finally yes Dark I am doing 'something' with them, slowly building up, have 11 Razorbacks built so far as well as 30 marines but have been busy with other things so have not had time to knuckle down and build away like a mad rabbit.

on a practical note, my lord, haw are you planing to paint them again???

I'm building around 3000 points of marines, and i wish i had an air brush even now.... Only the emperor, or the dark lords know how many points you have even now....

airbrush, a good compressor, a face mask, and a lot of weekends, maybe commission in chunks to some one...

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Well Brother Melice I am not worrying too much about the painting right now as well I plan to build it all first (may change my mind half way through) before any paint is applied. In the mean time I'll gather the necessary supplies, paint, brushes etc. Spray gun wont work for me really as my scheme is simple; spray it black, paint one half mechrite red, leave other half black and then apply a baal wash over the red a few times to darken it. Then paint weapons ect the usual colours. As of next week I'll be doing a squad/vehicle two a night.

Wahotsu, I'm as mad as they come :mellow:

Well Brother Melice I am not worrying too much about the painting right now as well I plan to build it all first (may change my mind half way through) before any paint is applied. In the mean time I'll gather the necessary supplies, paint, brushes etc. Spray gun wont work for me really as my scheme is simple; spray it black, paint one half mechrite red, leave other half black and then apply a baal wash over the red a few times to darken it. Then paint weapons ect the usual colours. As of next week I'll be doing a squad/vehicle two a night.

Wahotsu, I'm as mad as they come :huh:

Two squads in an evening? Damn it took me a weekend to build one Land Raider. ;)

Archived