The 4th company....Imperial fists

Grizzly_bear

Hello fellow sons of dorn...how is everyone?

been a while since i gave any update on my 4th....its still growing and still very small (only the 2nd tact squad fully painted, two cpt modles and a chaplain with jump pack) lol still a looooong way to go, but hey, my training (weight lifting, MMA and krump/poppin(dance) tires me out)

right here is what my 4th will have in its armament

Cpt Vandzorian (master of the gate)

A.armour

plasma pistol

relic blade (blade of the gate), he uses sicarisues rules

Chaplain leon Charon

Jump pack

Combi melta

Librerian Orunmilla

combi flamer

command squad "lions of the gate"

sgt Gladius

storm bolter

powerfist

comapny standard bearer, accient cervius

- wrist mounted boltgun

comapny champion Julian Dermisus

Honoured brother Rhuviad

melta gun

Apothercary Lad'vidian

chainsword

(Cpt and C.squad has a razorback "hail of fists" - T.L. assalt cannon)

Elite Tact squad Maximmon Vos (taken from the short story of the deathwatch)

"beast slayers"

(treated as sterngaurd)

heres a breif bk ground on them

The slayers are the elite squad of the 4th for two reasons, each member have risen through the ranks within the 4th and have all sereved 15years each in the death watch, these warriors have stilled them sleves in killing as many of the comapnies most hated foes, the orks and tyranids.

2x heavy flamers

sgt voss has a combi flamer

2x combi meltas

1st tact squad (10 man)

Sgt Fudian - P.fist

meltagun

H.bolter + Rhino

2nd tact squad (fully painted) (10 man)

Sgt baviun -P.fist & combi melta

M.gun

M.launcher + Rhino

3rd tact squad (10 man)

Sgt rumius - Comi Plasma

Flamer

H.bolter + Rhino

4th tact squad (10 man)

Sgt Servictos - P.sword & plasma pistol

Flamer

M.launcher + Rhino

5th tact squad (10 man)

Sgt Apos - Combi melta

Plasma gun

Lascannon + Rhino

6th tact squad (10 man)

(Also, this squad is nearly put togther)

Sgt Arthian - P.sword & and boltgun

Flamer

M.melta + Rhino

7th squad: assualt squad (10 man) (only have half of this squad and all half painted)

Sgt Televian - Power fist & bolt pistol

2x Flamers

8th squad: assault squad (10 man)

Sgt Palasius - P.sword & storm shield

2x P.pistols

9th squad: deve squad (1o man)

Sgt Jerusios - B.gun & Chainsword

2x H.bolters

2x M.launchers + Rhino

10th squad: deve squad (10 man)

Sgt kasius - P.fist

2x P.cannons

1x Lascannons

1x M.Launcher + Rhino

Scout sniper sqaud

H.bolter

Camo Cloaks

Scout Close combat squad

Sgt will have a P.fist

Blades and pistols

v.dread - Agrippan

M.melta

H.flamer + drop pod

V.dread - Altarion

Assalut cannon

H.flamer + drop pod

Dead brother Crassius

T.L. Lascannon

M.Launcher

Dread Brother Venatius

P.cannon

M'Launcher

Land rainder

Land raider redeemer

land raider redeemer + M.melta

2 predator with

auto cannon and H.bolters

2 predators with Lascannons

2Whirlwinds

2Vindicators

I will be getting a full bike squad full of melta weaponary

also landspeeder squadron, with assault cannons and H.bolters

A scout bike squad with the Sgt having p.fist and teleport homer

lemme know what you think on my company plans.

Welcome to the B&C, Dorns_fist!

It's always nice to have another member of the Brotherhood of Dorn on board, and from our Progenitor Chapter, no less!

As for your company, I can't see any problem with it from a modeling standpoint, sounds like a lot of work. I should know, a full Battle-Company and extra is also my objective. I'm a little less than halfway there. As far as a playable army goes, I'm afraid I can't be much help there, but it seems you're more into modeling yourself!

Also, weightlifting, dancing, and Warhammer? You have some eclectic tastes, Brother.

Thank you for the welcome, and no you are not wrong, i love modleing, but i love painting, i just take very long....painting and along with my other hobbies, and lol to your statement about my hobbies.

I've given my 4th company a very anit xeno feel, but still have the weaponry to deal with heavy armor.....in their back ground story, they've had a continual fight with tyranids and we're the first company to reach Chapter master Kantor in new rynn space port and have since fought alongside the Cfs alot more.

Once i get half way through my company i'm thinking of painting up some CF vets and tac squads into my Dorn chapter collection, also at some point i really want to paint pre hersey emperors children, but atm its all my IFS 4th and 1st company!

6th tact squad is put together along with hald of 10th squad and my command squad.

Thank you for the welcome, and no you are not wrong, i love modleing, but i love painting, i just take very long....painting and along with my other hobbies, and lol to your statement about my hobbies.

I've given my 4th company a very anit xeno feel, but still have the weaponry to deal with heavy armor.....in their back ground story, they've had a continual fight with tyranids and we're the first company to reach Chapter master Kantor in new rynn space port and have since fought alongside the Cfs alot more.

Once i get half way through my company i'm thinking of painting up some CF vets and tac squads into my Dorn chapter collection, also at some point i really want to paint pre hersey emperors children, but atm its all my IFS 4th and 1st company!

6th tact squad is put together along with hald of 10th squad and my command squad.

You can tell I spend too much time in the DIY Chapter section, because when I read about he Rynn's World thing, I thought to tell you you shouldn't impose your Chapter like that. Then I remembered, "Oh wait, he's Imperial Fists", it's legitimate.

Yeah, I would finish the Imperial Fists before going on to the Emperor's Children.

Wrist mounted boltguns seem more BA to me. I might trade the bikes for more Vindicators and whirlwinds. Otherwise, great list and can't wait for pics. Oh, and welcome to the B&C!

Thank you to you to brother, the idea behind the wrist mounted boltguns are the honor rememberence to the fact that the Fists, along with the blood angels and scars fought alongside each other in the defence of the golden palace, and when i tacked the wrist boltgun arm on my company banner bearer, it just seemed to scream......"this is my weapon", but in its self, i did think, "not really IF fluff, BUT, it seems to work for me" :P

along with the wrist mounted plasma pistol on another model, but you'll have to wait till then to see that model lol

but thank you for your opinion and comment.

quote]

You can tell I spend too much time in the DIY Chapter section, because when I read about he Rynn's World thing, I thought to tell you you shouldn't impose your Chapter like that. Then I remembered, "Oh wait, he's Imperial Fists", it's legitimate.

Yeah, I would finish the Imperial Fists before going on to the Emperor's Children

haha yes i will finish my Imperial Fists, its so strange becuase when i forst got back into 40K, i made my own chapter up, and i thought the IFS "golden yello" looked really toy - ish, but then i sat down and looked at the colours GW produce and thought to my self "i can i different shade of yellow that wont make my IFS looks like lemons with legs"

so my colour scheme is simple but long.

Archived