3 plastic sternguard and Libby

Here is a start to a unit of plastic sternguard and a plastic Libby I am building. The pic is a bit rough but you get the idea.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/george852/Sternguard.jpg

The marines still need finishing, like adding rivets, greenstuff etc.

Thanks.

Thanks. Hopefully as I get more marines into the squad that will become less apparent. I really wanted to build a marine pointing and holding his bolter in that pose. The powerfist guy was built last, and I was copying the metal miniature as much as I could. The majority of the squad will be holding their bolters/combi weapons in two hands.

Woohoo it's not just me doing this! :P A great start I see thus far. I'm looking forwards to seeing more, I might just "borrow" the heavy flamer idea too for my last Sternguard...

Cambrius

Just a suggestion, here's my alternative version of the PA Heavy Flamer that I made for my kitbash sternguard: Link

Woohoo it's not just me doing this! :D A great start I see thus far. I'm looking forwards to seeing more, I might just "borrow" the heavy flamer idea too for my last Sternguard...

Cambrius

Just a suggestion, here's my alternative version of the PA Heavy Flamer that I made for my kitbash sternguard: Link

Thanks WotF. I'll keep that one in mind as well if I can nab sopme Cadian bits off of a friend. :)

Cambrius

Completely off topic but where in nz are u from?

Whangarei. Yourself?

Woohoo it's not just me doing this! ^_^ A great start I see thus far. I'm looking forwards to seeing more, I might just "borrow" the heavy flamer idea too for my last Sternguard...

Cambrius

That's actually quite good and I think it's a better alternative to using the terminator flamer.

Not this year. I've been doing some extensive renovations on my house and I really need to get it finished or I will end up wasting all summer on it. I do hope to start attending tournaments in Auckland next year though. I might see you at one of them. I imagine there are a few B&C members that get along to the tournaments.

++edit++

I see it is at the end of February. I might just be able to sneak it in. I'll see how things pan out. How soon does the 50 cap fill up? Do I need to get in quick or can I make a call in January?

Its already at 33 so places are going fast also if you pay before 25 of november it costs only $25 but if you pay later it goes all the way up to $40. So if you are lucky someone might pull out just before the event but i think if you wait till jan all the places will be gone. Heres where you can see how many places have been taken. http://www.cityguard.co.nz/forum/index.php/topic,2883.0.html

Nice work so far. Is the heavy flamer being held by just the right hand or both hands? If you needed it, the Chaos Space Marines box has a left hand built for the heavy bolter that could possibly attach to the heavy flamer and give you another point to hold it.

Hi all,

I know quite a few ppl in the BA forum suggested cuttign the front off the Multimelta and sticking on a heavy flamer front to get a marine mounted heavy flamer. Its quite easy and it gives a backpack that looks like its full of fuel etc.

Mudpuppet

The flamer is being held, but only just. Thanks for the tip, I will ask the local chaos players if they have a spare arm.

Cheers.

Hi all,

I know quite a few ppl in the BA forum suggested cuttign the front off the Multimelta and sticking on a heavy flamer front to get a marine mounted heavy flamer. Its quite easy and it gives a backpack that looks like its full of fuel etc.

Mudpuppet

I traded all of my multi meltas. I'm not sure if I can get any more.

Archived