Custodian Dreadnought

Angels_Blade

Great Job!

these are all great models, I never saw this thread before, but I literally just ordered some of the same kits (sang guard, FW) to work on my upcoming custodes army. I must say your work is great and I have ask what bit you are using for the blade on the G spears?

The Dread looks very dynamic which is difficult for dreads as they are so blocky, and the jumbo flame lance thing is sweet

Very impressive. The reds in particular serve as an all important balance to an otherwise garish abuse of gold (part of the standard color scheme of course, but you painted the color very well). Finer details were also done with great care from what I can see, like the lens on his right arm. I've never had any luck with the standard lens/gem technique myself, which makes it all the more impressive/frustrating to see someone nail it :P

I'm really really liking these so far.

I think it's really nice how you've managed to put the storm bolter on the dreadnaught's fist, it's just a nice little change, it feels almost more human how you have it. The posing is really nicely done and I have to admit I'm keen to steal a little bit of the idea (Mostly that mounted Storm bolter lol).

The colours are really nice, The red is well done and I think you've really done amazing work with all the Custodians so far, keep it up!

Archived