Plans for next years golden demons

zedarkangel

For next years golden demons, im planning on entering a dark angels veteran, in the young bloods single mini category. this is what he looks like so far

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/zedarkangel/21112010432.jpg

This is definatly not the finished version, he still has lots of converting to be done, but im still trying to figure out what to do to him. And ideas would be very helpful ^_^ :D

Cloak. Long, fluttering cloak. Or at least the darkangely robe. Without these, he cannot go. Simply cannot. And something on the base, perhaps some Xeno head or mashed chaos helmet. Nothing more is necessary then, just a good paintjob.

THanks. I think the cloak is an awesome idea, and now that i think about it, maybe a tyranid head, with a bullet hole, and blood oozing out of it, down onto some rocks :ph34r:

All good so far :). I've always found it hard to see detail on unpainted metal minis, I assume it's this one, but could you confirm?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...dId=prod1060046

I also agree he needs a DA veterans robe (do I smell Green stuff?), and the tyranid head sounds good as well :D

Thanks!

All good so far :P. I've always found it hard to see detail on unpainted metal minis, I assume it's this one, but could you confirm?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...dId=prod1060046

I also agree he needs a DA veterans robe (do I smell Green stuff?), and the tyranid head sounds good as well ;)

Thanks!

Yeah, thats him, although i changed the default power fist with a dark angels one, game him a dark angels shoulder pad, and gave him a cooler backpack. IM thinking of changing the bolt pistol for something else aswell, but not sure if its really needed.

Looking forward to seeing more! The swap is good, and I think the bolt pistol is fine, its simplicity suits his non-action-y stance. However it kinda looks like his powerfist arm is a bit far down his torso? I may be wrong though :D either way, I can't wait to see him painted.

... I know he's a Dark Angel and all but does he really need a robe? Its soo overdone. besides he's already got the loincloth.

As for the pistol though... I'm thinking Plasma Pistol. little extra Oomph! And if your up for it the lighting affects are very rewarding.

=]D[=

... I know he's a Dark Angel and all but does he really need a robe? Its soo overdone. besides he's already got the loincloth.

As for the pistol though... I'm thinking Plasma Pistol. little extra Oomph! And if your up for it the lighting affects are very rewarding.

=]D[=

Im thinking of trying a robe, and if that doesnt look any good, ill just leave it. And yeah, ill defiantly be doing cool lighting effects

Archived