I just had to show you this........monstrositiy!

antique_nova

Why did you call this little guy a 'monstrosity'? ;)

Oh, that's impressive! I like the phrase "It was constructed ('modelled' just doesn't seem appropriate) by Malcolm Watts as part of his final project for university - I think he's studying Advanced 40K". I want to receive my second higher education in this university :D

Anyway, this guy Malcom deserved a place in Hall of Honor :P

Yay disproportionate legs and feet. Still cool though. I wonder if the assault cannon barrels make that sound you hear when you spin a revolver cylinder.

The assault cannon resembles a Gatling gun in form and function. When you spin the barrels, you should hear something similar to a high-speed aircraft's propellers, as the motor spins the barrels and fires cartridges at a rate of 1000 to 6600 rounds per minute.

Yay disproportionate legs and feet. Still cool though. I wonder if the assault cannon barrels make that sound you hear when you spin a revolver cylinder.

The assault cannon resembles a Gatling gun in form and function. When you spin the barrels, you should hear something similar to a high-speed aircraft's propellers, as the motor spins the barrels and fires cartridges at a rate of 1000 to 6600 rounds per minute.

I know. I'm just wondering if the model's barrels make a clicky noise. It would be "fun." That or play the sound from DoWI intro. The question is, does it hold beer or a brick oven for pizza making?

it's a mobile fridge for beer, a mobile oven that delivers instant fast food like the one you saw on spy kids the movie i think (the first one), where they inserted money into an oven and voila....food! :). the assault cannon contains a supply of peanuts that can shoot very welll into your mouth at comfortable speeds and not like 1000mph.

thanks

antique_nova

Archived