Skyrar's Children

Long Claw’s

the day i hard of Skyrar's Dark Wolves and reading some fluff i had to make a "Traitor" wolf army, and worked out haw they came to be, so hold on for the WREST fluff ever in the history of 40k...

LOST, lost for so long, we lost all but one ship that is dying. Just to be shot at and driven away by our so called brothers! Made to hide like rats! But not all was lost for in are time of need Skyrar's Dark Wolves came and saved us, they showed us what the Imperium of Man has came to… LIE’S! We hunted Traitor’s to the end of time just to be shot and called Traitor’s are self!?

We stand with the Dark Wolves as children of Skyrar… all praise the wolf mother.

well hope that did not kill you, it need's work bad. love if you guys can help out. :)

the day i hard of Skyrar's Dark Wolves and reading some fluff i had to make a "Traitor" wolf army, and worked out haw they came to be, so hold on for the WREST fluff ever in the history of 40k...

LOST, lost for so long, we lost all but one ship that is dying. Just to be shot at and driven away by our so called brothers! Made to hide like rats! But not all was lost for in are time of need Skyrar's Dark Wolves came and saved us, they showed us what the Imperium of Man has came to… LIE’S! We hunted Traitor’s to the end of time just to be shot and called Traitor’s are self!?

We stand with the Dark Wolves as children of Skyrar… all praise the wolf mother.

well hope that did not kill you, it need's work bad. love if you guys can help out. :P

Errr, Ok, roughly translated/cleaned up:

The day I heard of Skyrar's Dark Wolves whilst reading some Fluff, I realised I had to make a "Traitor" Wolf Army, and work out how they came to be. So, hold on for the WORST fluff ever in the history of 40k

Lost, Lost for so long. We lost all but one ship, and even that is dying. To be shot at and driven away by our so-called brothers! Made to hide like rats! But all was not lost, for in our time of need, Skyrar's Dark Wolves came and saved us. They showed us what the Imperium of Man had come to. Lies. We hunted traitors to the end of time, just to be shot at and called traitors ourselves!?

We stand with the Dark Wolves as children of Skyrar… all praise to the Wolf Mother.

Hope that helps with your English, but otherwise, it's not a bad start. You just need a little more backstory. Why are they called traitors? What happened? What great deeds had they performed before their fall from grace?

Ask yourself questions like this, and it'll write itself. Practically.

Archived