Blood Angel Force Commander

Lord Zoltar

You can post the image directly into the thread by copying the text from that link in the "image link" box at the bottom right then use the IMG button in the thread options paste it in and it should appear as an image rather than a link, As for the model itself it looks great, as do the the models there, I'm reading the blood angels omnibus at the moment so I get a kick out of seeing all things blood angels these days :HQ:.

There are a few glaring issues, there is a scroll on his leg with no script and also the script on the purity seals is a bit wide. Also why are his purity seals blue when the other marines have green seals?

I think you've made a great job of the brass/gold and the face of the mini but I think the sword arm really needs a bit more work, the sword looks good but you lose a lot of the detail in the current paintjob, it's a great weapon and a focal point for the model so give it a bit more love! Also the blood drop on that should pad looks a little untidy.

I do think you've done a great job but there's a few small issues that need polish before this one is 100%.

Keep it up, can't wait to see more!

Archived