Genesis Chapter army in progress

mja2106

This topic is gonna be about the development about my newest SM army, genesis chapter. I'm starting this army at the same time as a friend who is doing his dark angels army, which ill post a link to when he starts it (if he starts it)

Ok, first up is the sternguard squad, who are just converted from some spare tacticals.How hard can it be? just stick on more purity seals and give them some fancy crux terminatus shoulderpads and loin cloths :D (thats all they really are in the GW box set, just overpriced, metal and put in dynamic poses)

Also, their heads need doing a different colour cos they're veterans, any ideas?

Hi, this is here because i wondered what the spoilers looked like :D Soz.

How about White? Or would they look too much like the Sons of Medusa then?

Oh, my bad, for some reason I forgot the colour scheme of the Genesis Chapter. Was thinking that they were green. lol

I would follow the Ultramarines Scheme, as it seems they follow the Codex closely

• 2 weeks later...
To set them apart a bit as well, what about swapping out the yellow trim and aquila out for white? Red and white always makes for an amazingly striking unit on the tabletop (like the Sons of Orar).

Archived