diesel punk marines!

bad buddha

I am just in complete awe with these. If I could only decode your method for converting so I could make a Logan-Wing of Steam Punk Termies *hint**hint* ;)

the termies are made of a bassilisk cannon, terminator legs that i sawed apart, upper arms from the termies lower arms from the black ork kit storm bolter from the drop pod, chimny(exaust pipe) from the venerable dread, vission slit from a dread sarkofagus front, eye with cross hairs from ork dread and hull las from chimera, feet are SM shoulder guards and thigh guards are ork shoulder guards. thats obout it i think....

This is one of my favorite unique armies now! I love that thunderfire cannon, can we have a parts list or is that a big secret?

the thunderfire cannon is made of ork dread legs, a tank trak wheel, a terminator head, sniper scout goggles, rhino hatches, the tech marine upper torso from said hatch and a shortened mega gatler from the ork stompa kit. i think thats it. cheers!

Thanks bad buddha! Looking back on them now I can see what parts are where. If its ok with you I might give a go at a variant of your diesel punk termies and possibly build a Logan/Deathwing army.

i definetly think you should!

This has a very Ma.K feel to it, those terminators in a way remind me of the SAFS Fireballs..

Not my work, but a very well done version;

http://www.therpf.com/f11/ma-k-raptor-60809/

Great work, keep it up!

Ashton

actually Ma.K is why decided to build this army. i found a mak forum by chanse and was totally blown away by the whole thing. i just had to make a 40k version of it.

you`re the first one to spot it, exellent!

This has a very Ma.K feel to it, those terminators in a way remind me of the SAFS Fireballs..

Not my work, but a very well done version;

http://www.therpf.com/f11/ma-k-raptor-60809/

Great work, keep it up!

Ashton

actually Ma.K is why decided to build this army. i found a mak forum by chanse and was totally blown away by the whole thing. i just had to make a 40k version of it.

you`re the first one to spot it, exellent!

I have been building Ma.K for years, I had often thought of it, but never did it, good on ya for doing it!

A Fulke that I did when Hasegawa released it a few years ago;

April2009,Sac%20Zoo%20002.jpg

Ashton

Archived