Dreadnought help needed.

Hi there guys and gals, i have some dreadnought questions.

1.What is a "dreadnought close combat weapon"? does it double the strength?

2.if you have 2 shooting weapons and no close combat weapons to you're dreadnought does it still have 1 attack in combat?.

3. how would you convert a death company dreadnought?

Thats all /HB M

1.What is a "dreadnought close combat weapon"? does it double the strength?

Yes but it has S10, which is maximum strenght anything can have (normally S6)

2.if you have 2 shooting weapons and no close combat weapons to you're dreadnought does it still have 1 attack in combat?.

A dread would only get +1A for having two of the same DCCW

3. how would you convert a death company dreadnought?

i cant really help you here, you should check out the BA forum, they are a decent bunch of guys and you might find the help you need

1. A dreadnought close combat weapon (DCCW) is usually a power-fist, but I have seen all sorts of conversions to look like lightning claws and swords. It doubles the dread's strength to a maximum of 10.

2. You still have the basic attacks, but without a DCCW it will be at the basic strength.

3. Chains, blood drops, and big red saltires, I guess.

This really shouldn't be in Works in Progress, so expect it to get moved somewhere else pretty sharpish. However, to answer your question a dreadnought close combat weapon (DCCW) doubles the strength of your dreadnought (up to a maximum of 10) and ignores armour saves. A dreadnought that is not armed with a DCCW gets its base number of attacks at strength 6.

This really shouldn't be in Works in Progress, so expect it to get moved somewhere else pretty sharpish. However, to answer your question a dreadnought close combat weapon (DCCW) doubles the strength of your dreadnought (up to a maximum of 10) and ignores armour saves. A dreadnought that is not armed with a DCCW gets its base number of attacks at strength 6.

i know it shouldnt be in work in progress i thoghout that i could choose whick thread it should be in

Archived