Beginning of my Iron Hands

spartan249

Got my first guy's detailing done up and his banner done up for now. If I can find a way to create a better banner, then I'll do so, but this placeholder will do until then.

Anyway, here's a pic of Venerable Brother Talumech.

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m468/kingensai/Warhammer%2040k%20models/Talumech.jpg

Sorry for the lackluster camera... but it's all I got at the moment.

If it isn't apparent, his fist is covered by red gore and blood red to represent a bloody mess covering the DCCW.

Iron Hands seem to be gaining some popularity in these hallowed halls....good for them :devil: .

I like the banner, and from what I can see throug hthe camera blur most of the Dread is fine and dandy. The one thing which doesn't seem to fit is that blood splatter. For one, it doesn't much look like blood: it looks like red paint. I'm not familiar with the more realistic blood and guts techniques myself, but i recall seeing more than a few scattered around this forum which you may want to look into. The other problem is that it covers up the Iron Fist's...well...iron fist :(

Just my two bits, it's still a model to be proud of, no question. Keep it up: the IH need reinforcements more than any other chapter I know (accept maybe Thousand Sons, poor Egyptian buggers).

Archived