Codex Space Marines 101 - planning

DarkGuard

Yeah I agree with that. I hope to have it up soon, just need to fiddle with a couple of 101s that aren't in the template and quickly look over the rest of them before finishing, hopefully it won't take too long :)

First of all, thanks for all the work you guys have put into this 101 - it's a fantastic resource! :)

Regarding servitors, according to the C:SM errata...

Page 138, Servitors. The first line should be changed at reprint to:

You may include one unit of Servitors for every Techmarine or Master of the Forge in your army. These units do not count against your HQ or Elites allowance.

Thanks again guys!

~VS~

First of all, thanks for all the work you guys have put into this 101 - it's a fantastic resource! :)

Regarding servitors, according to the C:SM errata...

Page 138, Servitors. The first line should be changed at reprint to:

You may include one unit of Servitors for every Techmarine or Master of the Forge in your army. These units do not count against your HQ or Elites allowance.

Thanks again guys!

~VS~

Thanks for taking the time to read through it, glad you think it's good. And thanks for digging that out about Servitors, I didn't think to look at the errata for some reason <_< .

I thought i might try and help you out DarkGuard by putting names next to what they did, to credit people i suppose! Let em know the work is appreciated and that we know they contributed!

Darkguard – scouts, vindicator, sternguard veterans, devastator squads, razorbacks, drop pod, land raider redeemer, land raider crusader, attack bikes, techmarines, servitors, land speeder storm, editing

Lard o’blood – tactical terminators, venerable dreadnoughts

Shadowstalker grim – tactical squads, predator, basics, special characters, dreadnoughts, legion of the damned, assault squads, rhino, assault terminators, captain, chapter master, land speeders, land raider, chaplain, command squad, honour guard, master of the forge, ironclad dreadnoughts, vanguard veterans, scout bikers, building an army

Deus Ex Ferrum – thunderfire cannon

Validar – Librarians

Ookami_81 – biker squads

Posters:

Bartali

Chaplain Belisarius

Captain Idaho

greatcrusade08

captain juan Juarez

void stalker

Ookami_81

Validar

Deus Ex Ferrum

Lard o’blood

Shadowstalker grim

Darkguard

I was kinda surprised about how much stuff is next to my name, i feel like i hogged it all <_<

Thanks for that list Grim, cuts down on the time I need to spend editing. And don't worry about it, was good that you took the time to do as much stuff, I feel like I should have contributed more as it was my idea :P.

Archived