Land Raider

travh20

Well, if it's that imprtant to you - you can always run and hope for a 6.

But only models with Fleet can Assault after a Run, and there are very few Space Marine units with Fleet. Without that, Running defeats the whole purpose of the Assault Vehicle, and thus the original question.

For the OP, you still can get 20+ inches of Assault with a Land Raider, so it ain't bad at all.

Valerian

But only models with Fleet can Assault after a Run, and there are very few Space Marine units with Fleet. Without that, Running defeats the whole purpose of the Assault Vehicle, and thus the original question.

For the OP, you still can get 20+ inches of Assault with a Land Raider, so it ain't bad at all.

Valerian

And if your force is led by Shrike then they can even maken an assault move after running.

My apologies, I assumed most people knew how to get fleet on their termis.

It is probably not safe to assume that if the OP isn't sure about how assaulting out of a Land Raider works. Also, he might play Templars, Wolves, Dark/Blood Angels, with no idea about what Shrike from the C:SM does. Or, he might just play a Codex Chapter that isn't the Raven Guard.

Anyway, you get the point.

V

Valerian

How do you get 20+ inches? LR moves 12, assault move is 6, that is only 18 inches. Or are you counting the 2" deployment zone outside the vehicle?

It is probably not safe to assume that if the OP isn't sure about how assaulting out of a Land Raider works. Also, he might play Templars, Wolves, Dark/Blood Angels, with no idea about what Shrike from the C:SM does. Or, he might just play a Codex Chapter that isn't the Raven Guard.

Anyway, you get the point.

V

Actually it was aimed at Chaos landraider and Chaos Termies. I just got a chaos landraider.

Archived