Saint Celestine (Costume)

Nex Concept Works

What an excellent costume. If our beloved Saint Celestine descended on GW, the urchins in the sculpting dept would have to up their productivity, divinely inspired to get us those long over due plastics. :P

With the Emperor's blessing, this MIGHT just happen next year :tu:

Not likely, with new 40k Blood Angels and WHFB Orcs and Scaven confirmed, Gray knights pretty much confirmed (highly suspected, but no concrete evidence),and necrons probably next, There's not much room on the agenda. Besides, good ol' Jes Goodwin (I think it was him) said SOB won't be coming out for a while as there's sculpting issues with the hair. ;)

Shame really, it really make them look bad, only having 4-5 poses, and those old 3rd Ed bolters...

• 2 weeks later...
@jnagg-was that you in the costume? did you make it?

obviously its nex concept works' ! but i did most of the sculpting, weathering and cloth

LMAO ASIAN MARINES!!!!

sorry...i had too. and is that really you in the celestine costume? if so are you single? :huh:

ching chong nip nong nong. yes its me and single.

@jnagg-was that you in the costume? did you make it?

obviously its nex concept works' ! but i did most of the sculpting, weathering and cloth

LMAO ASIAN MARINES!!!!

sorry...i had too. and is that really you in the celestine costume? if so are you single? :)

ching chong nip nong nong. yes its me and single.

omg i think i'm in love B)

you any where near iowa? :P

Iowa?

Does she look like a redneck to you?

Thats a cool costume by the way. I usually only make the weapons for the cosplayer kids at my school, I have never tried to make a full costume. I bet it feels good when its all done though.

good work, I'm impressed. How do you get through doors though?

How do you get through doors though?

She doesn't. Doors get out of the way for her :)

Certainly less silly than real-life SM power armor cosplay.

I think you just insulted...a handful of people B)

Them's the breaks... SM armor is just not meant to be worn by real people. SoB armor is a tight corset on a hot girl. You'll forgive me if I prefer the latter :)

• 11 months later...
Awsome!

Now do one in her Repentia outfit o.o

As you wish!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/359/9/7/sister_repentia_costume_at_hobbycon_2011_by_e_m_o_nex-d4k5arn.jpg

I made the Eviscerator, knee guard(not visible in this pic) and the boot cover.

Soft parts, chains and sculpt parts on clothing done by JnaGG

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/359/d/0/eviscerator_by_e_m_o_nex-d4k5fak.jpg

Detail pics of the Eviscerator.

Length: 5'4"(162cm)

I did the paint job + base weathering. Oliver Voo, a friend who owns a W40k gaming outlet did the awesome battle damage & blood splatter effects.

Thank you :lol:

The Eviscerator does look comically huge though. I should really have expected as such. :blink:

Actually, I initially made this chainsword for another(yet uncompleted) costume. At the time when Jna asked me to make a chainsword for her Repentia costume, I was too busy to make one from scratch, so I finished this one and loaned it to her.

More pics over at JnaGG's Devianart page

Very, very cool.

+1!

How heavy is that Eviscerator? And what is the other costume you have in the works that was going to use it?

I'm considering putting together an Inquisitor or Commissar outfit, but I don't think I'll be able to bring it out to Malaysia... I'll probably have to stick to Comic Con since I'm local :cuss

+1!

How heavy is that Eviscerator? And what is the other costume you have in the works that was going to use it?

I'm considering putting together an Inquisitor or Commissar outfit, but I don't think I'll be able to bring it out to Malaysia... I'll probably have to stick to Comic Con since I'm local :cuss

Its about 3Kg.

I like to keep my WIP projects under wraps until its completed; mostly to stop being asked about them all the time since I usually take a year or more on a project. This particular one has been almost 2 years in the making, and not even half done. But suffice to say this chainsword would not look ridiculously oversized when used with that costume :P

It would be so cool, and an honor to have you, and other W40K costumers here one day ;)

Archived