FFX's World Eaters [ The Redo ]

Firefighter X

If ya like these guys and my work ,once I'm done here.. I'm moving to Pre-Heresy World Eaters [ so I can run Deathwing / Loganwing lists and other loyalist lists ] complete with an Angron [ counts as Belial or Logan ] conversion..

That army is going to be A LOT of custom resin casting & conversions too..

The best army trophy is eventually my goal, but there is no higher compliment for me that to see an opponent's eyes light up when I put my minis on the table and they ask permission to pick it up and look at it.

FFX

If ya like these guys and my work ,once I'm done here.. I'm moving to Pre-Heresy World Eaters [ so I can run Deathwing / Loganwing lists and other loyalist lists ] complete with an Angron [ counts as Belial or Logan ] conversion..

That army is going to be A LOT of custom resin casting & conversions too..

The best army trophy is eventually my goal, but there is no higher compliment for me that to see an opponent's eyes light up when I put my minis on the table and they ask permission to pick it up and look at it.

FFX

Definitely, I'm on the same page I love having my opponents ask to have a look through my army before we begin. That and when they find things they didn't see their first look through while we're playing is always good too.

Archived