Rune Priest Powers

Forteller

So you know Space Wolves can get 4 HQs. Since i was thinking of a list with 4 RPs i was wondering if i can take 4 different combinations of powers on each one however still keeping one of their powers common.

I direct you to the following rule taken word for word:

"To represent this, no two characters may bear the same saga, nor may they bear the same psychic powers or wargear combination"

Now you do realize the whole discussion revolves around the "or" and the "combination"

Sorry if it has been answered before, perhaps i am dumb that way.... Heres hoping to a quick reply!

Each Rune Priest will have to have different wargear.

Further, each will have to have a different saga.

Lastly, no two Rune Priests can have the same two powers. They can all have Living Lightning, but each will have to have a different second power, for example.

The rune priest would all need different equipment (I assume you knew that but saves confusion) so for example one with bolt pistol, one with bolter, one with meltabombs and one with a old tail talisman.

That's the first part satisfied, now assume you want them all to have living lightning that's fine so long as the second power is different. For example living lightning and stormcaller on one, living lightning and murderous hurricane on another. The other two could then have jaws and tempests wrath in addition to living lightning.

Doing this you have satisfied both parts of the rule as none have identical wargear and none possess the same combination of psychic powers even though they all share a common ability.

Cool thanks guys! Any cool lists with those concepts floating around? Btw ya know if the +5 cover save is also conferred on vehicles? The FAQ mentions "units" but i kinda tend to forget if a vehicle is a unit....

All things are units.

An IC is a unit

A vehicle is a unit

A squad is a unit

An IC joined with a squad is one unit.

Storm Caller DOES work on vehicles. Also, if the Witch castes it from a Vehicle, the 6" bubble is measured from the vehicle, creating more coverage than if he were on foot.

Archived