Has anyone made a list of these?

Brother_Darius

I always considered obtaining some of the DA Horus Heresy CCG cards, just to have the art work to look at. I have absolutely no experience with the game, and I have no idea of even what cards to look for. I don't suppose that anyone kept a list of data sheet of which cards were DA cards and had DA art work on it??? I think that Sabertooth games is no defunct and they don't even have a web site anymore

Specific Dark Angel cards for the Horus Heresy were very few.

The ones I do know (and have copies of) were:

Seditions Gate series (I think) - Phalanx (DA artwork)

Redemption cards:

Chapter Master Astelan

Hadwyn - Tactical Squad

Alajos - Assault Squad

Betrayal

Redemption (both feature what looks to be potentially Lion & Luther)

While not specifically Dark Angel, it's pretty close, considering it's the same artisit and style as Astelan

Mantle of the Champion - might be my avatar pic at the mo (damn system blocking images!!)

Then there was the Dark Millenium CCG which featured Dark Angels quite heavily too.

Hope that helps!

Also, the Collected Visions book has all the artwork in it and you can usually get it from Play.com for about £15

Specific Dark Angel cards for the Horus Heresy were very few.

The ones I do know (and have copies of) were:

Seditions Gate series (I think) - Phalanx (DA artwork)

Redemption cards:

Chapter Master Astelan

Hadwyn - Tactical Squad

Alajos - Assault Squad

Betrayal

Redemption (both feature what looks to be potentially Lion & Luther)

While not specifically Dark Angel, it's pretty close, considering it's the same artisit and style as Astelan

Mantle of the Champion - might be my avatar pic at the mo (damn system blocking images!!)

Then there was the Dark Millenium CCG which featured Dark Angels quite heavily too.

Hope that helps!

Also, the Collected Visions book has all the artwork in it and you can usually get it from Play.com for about £15

It has all the Art work from Both Games? Hm...I know that there was a Master of the Ravenwing Card. Also a Master of the Deathwing Card.

Archived