Eternal warrior

pueriexdeus

Have played a couple of players with IC's that have EW. Seems as though a Lascannon to the chest, Power Fist to the face, or a MM have no effect. Am I being scammed?

Being a DA player we have no EW's so I am not up to date on the rule.

Some positive feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Its not that they dont have any effect, its that they merely cause one wound *on a failed save of the appropriate type* instead of wiping out the model entirely- wich is covered in the eternal warrior special rule.

Well if the Adamantine Mantle is like the one in the BT codex(most likely is, but not sure) you can still be squished by Force weapons.

:P

It only protects against Instant Death by double Toughness, not all forms of Instant Death.

Some guys told me that it had been updated in the FAQ to grant full eternal warrior, fortunately I checked up on it and they freakin lied o.o

You can still kill an EW outright in some ways, the only one that springs to mind in normal 40k is the space wolf psychic power, 'jaws of the world wolf' I think. It's easier to humilate them by spawning them. Or Squigging them.

Some guys told me that it had been updated in the FAQ to grant full eternal warrior, fortunately I checked up on it and they freakin lied o.o

You can still kill an EW outright in some ways, the only one that springs to mind in normal 40k is the space wolf psychic power, 'jaws of the world wolf' I think. It's easier to humilate them by spawning them. Or Squigging them.

Grey Knight Grand Masters, Wraithgaurd, and Direswords also spring to mind.

Grey Knight Grand Masters, Wraithgaurd, and Direswords also spring to mind.

The Dark Eldar also bring the Shattershard (removed from game on a failed T test) and the Hexrifle (same, but with a W test, against W on profile, not current W)

Archived