questions about lord commander eidolon

Vairocanum

I don't have my copy of Fulgrim on hand and cannot remember anything about his hair or mark of armor, but I do remember a bit about his armor having so much gold you could barely see any purple.

Right on. Neither his hair or armour mark have been mentioned, but base assumptions could be made. Being the Emperor's Children, they always went with perfection, and at the time, Mk. IV plate was considered revolutionary in design. As for the hair, it's possible that his gene-seed wrought changes on his body, and he picked up some of Fulgrim's features. If that's the case, shock white hair. Length wise, I'd refer to some of the art from the Horus Heresy Collected Visions/ sabertooth card game. Lucius is pictured in there with short hair, white as snow. Noble features would be a must. A Blood Angel head from the DC box would fit perfectly, in my opinion. Mind you, this is all assumpion. He could've been bald as a cueball, for all we know, lol.

I cannot think of anything but GS some detail on them. For food ideas I'd say take a peek at the masters of the chapter minis and there is one limited edition SM mini where the one lower leg is an Aquila. As for bits to glue on I cannot think of much.

For his left shoulder pad you could do the elaborate EC officer badge too.

• 1 year later...

Archived