platinum scorpian of slaanesh

dezul

just finished putting together this bad boy. going to paint him up in slaanesh colours to go with my slaanesh marine army. hope you guys like it. comments or suggestions appreciated.

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o411/dezulsflix/BrassScorpionWIP2.jpg

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o411/dezulsflix/BrassScorpionWIP1.jpg

Very similiar to the Forge World Brass Scorpion ... great job. Looking forward to seeing it painted up.

You do know you have too many legs for a Scorpion though. :P

No scorpions have 4 pairs of walking legs and 2 pincers

Oiu, they are arachnids.

That being said... If you hadn't told me that this was Slaaneshi, I would have never geussed. I would possibly reccomend adding a miniature, that would be clearly Slaaneshi for other people to see, perhaps with a.. I forget what it is called, but it is used to guide a horse, along with maybe some kind of melta-whip?

I'm looking at my post and I realise it is beyond the skills of most hobbyists, but these are the ideas that spring into my head, and it would certainly be quite awesome :HQ:

Thanks for the feedback everyone.. Yeah I'll do my best to get it painted, but I've got several other projects on the go atthe moment so it might take some time, I'll post up the other stuff in the meantime though.

During assembly I googles scorpions and they have 8 legs 2 claws so I went with that..

As for it not looking slaanesh enough, I don't think there is anything particularly khonate about the brass scorpion other than it's name and the brass so with the right colours it should have a slaaneshi feel.

Suggestions welcome though.. I may look into replacing one of the claws with something more organic looking like on te soul grinder as suggested.

Cheers again.

Archived