My first Model/Paint

PsY Crash

Ok everyone, keep in mind this is my absolute first model, and absolute FIRST time painting..... anything.... ever....

... are you god. becasue my first mini looked like i had just thrown acrylic paint at it.

Ok everyone, keep in mind this is my absolute first model, and absolute FIRST time painting..... anything.... ever....

... are you god. becasue my first mini looked like i had just thrown acrylic paint at it.

haha i just took my time. screwed up a bunch and started over. when i get some better paints im gonna strip him and redo it from scratch. now that ive been working with some of the vallejo paints ill never go back. i just need some more colors and he will be a rework project.

also, pics of my assault squad coming soon i promise!

ok guys quick update, i know im slacking on getting pics up but i still have 1 more marine to finish painting. i also got a tac squad from ebay and they were painted very awful like so im in the process of stripping them. they are currently reduced to bits. some broke :P but i should be ok as i had 12 marines in the auction and i only need 10; plus i have a few bits i can reaply to them.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys i know its been a long time, but i have a pic to share, ive finished my tactical squad and my assault squad. and heres a pic to show an example of each and how they are painted.

http://www2.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/77f4f03e982916735cc44144551f72c2b653fe5897e558b2c58141c74656281c5g.jpg

and one pic i will be posting soon, i bought a sternguard veteran im using as my tactical squad sgt. im very happy with him. and ill be uploading a pic or two of him soon.

so tell me what you guys think so far.

Archived