wip true scaled SW army

lionofjudah

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/caine75/DSC_0472.jpg

so i am back painting again...school break, more comfy space with the lady friend, late nights of looking on here and being tired of not painting again has brought me to the painting challenge..

my personal goal... 3k points of my wolves by the end of march:)

this is from last year kinda early and i have built a bunch of other stuff and am farther along in painting....cheers

brother styphus...thinkin im diggin the sexxxy slim guy n big ole armor comin at me with his beatin stick to smite me down look;)

gs'd the termi legs on the last 14 grey hunters (9 man will be a melta, motw, pfist, standard squad for a rhino and 5 man will be plas, plas pistol squad for lc twin pg razorback) and 2 wolf guard, torso'd them all up and got the backpacks on all of them as well...figuring weapon combos on the 2 wolf guard (thinking 1. combimeta, melta bomb, wolfclaw and 2. combiplas maybe powerweapon for them)

figure 23 grey hunters and 14 blood claws as troops n a 3500 point army isnt a lot but...its not about winning but lokoing darn good on the table;)

contemplating a logan conversion as well as a ragnar...thinking the defiler big ole robot knight titan idea is becoming a bjorn....have a plasma cannon from a guard tank for him, muahaha..

painted iyanden sun on shoulders, doors and lenses on rhinos ...

cant seem to upload pics from phone right now so will hit it up tomorrow or sunday...

cheers gents

Archived