Iron Gauntlet 2011

Brother Argent

My apologies again.

:D

Man, don't you dare apologize for putting your noble profession ahead of fantasy space hero games. You have things to do. We can wait.

I don't fight fires, but techically my profession is kinda noble.. Do I get some respect? :P

On another note, what happened to Aurora Lex?

On another note, what happened to Aurora Lex?

Coming along - my profession's much less noble, but it decided to be come quite time-consuming all the same over the last couple weeks. Things are calming down, and the upcoming weekend will be (partially) dedicated to Aurora Writeralis. :P

I have quite time to update today. Total rewrite, making it more ratty. I have found the way for future and during weekend I will test new strategy (cover behind the slaves!). I will make the slaves (Lesser Demons) from the old skaven clanrats. I believe I could still buy them with discount. :-)

My apologies again.

:huh:

Man, don't you dare apologize for putting your noble profession ahead of fantasy space hero games. You have things to do. We can wait.

Sad thing is its not even my job, I'm a volunteer. My actual employment is the noble profession of Liquor Sales Assistant, otherwise selling grog to local drunks. Yay for me. ;)

My apologies again.

:huh:

Sad thing is its not even my job, I'm a volunteer. My actual employment is the noble profession of Liquor Sales Assistant, otherwise selling grog to local drunks. Yay for me. ;)

And the drunks start the fires. Circle of life.

Though seriously volunteer fire fighting is pretty awesome.

Sadly true Heru, sadly true. At least the last two weren't drunks, just unfortunate accidents.

Anyway, February Challenge is up so get cracking challengers.

I'm giving those whom didn't get Links to their Chapters to me yet a few more days before they fail the Challenge outright. We have already had one Fail/pull out. Lets try to get through January with less.

Silver Phoenix: I'm going to have to step off the block and not participate any further in this Challenge. I will however provide whatever C&C I can and maybe join in next year?

Good luck to you all,

Ludovic

Nooo! Ludovic! Don't leave us! :woot:

Well I hope to see more of your corsairs! After all, they're my Sons nemesis now! :tu:

Don't worry, I will complete them, just outside of the Challenge and at a later date. <_<

Ludovic

Edit: I'm pulling out because I would like to concentrate on another project that has popped up in my mind... something to do with some Loyalist Ork-&-Pirate-butt-kickers ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Right, lest we forget it: We have update our thread with the same information that has been posted in the challenge thread; brainstorming continues as always and we hope a first full draft for our IA will be ready rather sooner than later.

Ahh, using the royal 'we', are we?

Not quite - I'm doing a "Double Challenge" together with Argon. Plus we're doing the IA together. So it's only appropriate I speak of him and me, don't you think? ^_^

Guest Mordray
Void Reavers IA post was updated yesterday. Founding event will be posted within the next two to three days.

• 3 weeks later...

Because I havent yet, and because im still very serious about this here is my March Update:

On the fluffy side of things I havent added much to my IA other than my Iron Guantlet challenges and on the model side I ordered a couple new figures, as for what they are thats a secret for now

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry that I wasn't around to start things off, my sudden participation in the boards after being a member for a couple years is largely due to my newfound ability to delegate tasks to subordinates. That being said, Silver Phoenix has been gracious enough to let me enter in the wake of many having to fall out and I proudly present Index Astartes: Sanguinary Phalanx. In addition, my March 2011 entry is located with the other entries in that thread.

Archived