Night Hunters Land Raider (pic Heavy)

NightHunters

Good Evening Brethren

Many thanks for your time.

First things first, I like Assault Cannons. From my Devastators to my Scouts - All Heavy Bollters look alot like A/Cs.

In response:

Isiha - Go the Flying Circus!

MagicMan - Happy to report, not scales, but ratherfunky Hex camo, apparently very effective. And Thank you.

Cpt. Lacerus - Thanking you and yes, fluff related, a long story that will be told by the Black Library, one day, maybe...... or not

Zxyogi - You are too kind

Hope to post the Gents that commute to work in her soon.

FTE

Cpt. Lacerus - Thanking you and yes, fluff related, a long story that will be told by the Black Library, one day, maybe...... or not

Oh yeah? Are you going to submit it to the BL or are you a writer yourself? There is a project on this fourm for Chapters called The 1000 Chapters Gallery or something. Make sure you look for it in the Amicus and get these guys in there.

Captain Lacerus

Cpt. Lacerus - Will for sure be looking into that, thanks for the pointer!

Solid Zaku - Well spotted, on the gaunt simulation range it was discovered that the additional weight above the barrel cluster aids in limiting muzzle lift during extended firing thus improving accuracy.

No but seriously, when working off Heavy Bolters I found that by mounting the cluster with the support at the top ajoining the foresight; the muzzle thus barrel thus chamber thus ejection port are in line and thus "functional".

I like it when things look like they could work, so all turrets on my vehicles have free traverse and firing angles through 360 etc etc.

Archived