Looking for a conversion...

Lexington

Some time ago - not even very long, I think! - I came across a really interesting miniature here on the B&C. I believe its base was the Chaos Terminator Lord plastic kit, and had the hooded-but-unhelmeted head from the Ravenwing sprues. The body/Terminator armor had been greenstuffed up something fierce, and looked corrupted and Nurgly (though it wasn't necessarily a Nurgle character), and one of the hands was fitted in a power fist, which was pointing forward ominously. It was pretty great! And...I...can't...find it.

The traditional response here - rightfully so, of course - is "use search n00b," which I've been doing in various moments of spare time for, like, a week now, both here and from Google Images. No dice! So, I ask the collected wisdom the B&Cers - does anyone knows what it is that my idiot brain is flailing around to find? Assuming it's not knocked off beforehand, I'll delete this topic after the mini is found. Thanks, everyone.

Edit: mikhail got it in one! Thanks to him. Except, erm, I forgot that we mere users can't go deleting topics willy-nilly. Mods, please delete when possible. :ermm:

Archived